Message from CEO
Respected Travel partners,
Namaste and Greetings from Nepal !
Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition were founded by well experienced team members, dedicated personalities and well trained professionals since 2002.The whole team is lead by myself Mr. Damodar Pyakurel (D.P.) since its establishment. I have been Tourist Guide since 1996. After the long experience on Tourism field finally I am successfully able to found Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition. Me and my team attended, our participation in worldwide, properly dedicated in the service industry of tourism.
It is our great pleasure to present Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition as a team of pioneer tour operators, reliable trek organizers and professional travel organizers for Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet and some parts of India. Our company is members of Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal, Nepal Mountaineering Association and Nepal Tourism Board. We are absolutely familiar with the destinations and activities we offer. Our main focus is providing the services with full satisfaction by meeting the needs and ensuring the safety of all our valuable guests. Our main aim is to introduce Nepal to the world without impacting on the precious ecology of our beloved country. We take pride in providing first rate services to each valued guest. We believe that beautiful surroundings alone do not make an unforgettable holiday, but a thorough knowledge of the terrain and carefully planned arrangements for your safety and comfort are equally important.
Trekking, Peak climbing, Hiking, Jungle Safari, white water Rafting, Cultural & Religious Tours, Special Honeymoon packages, Student holiday packages, family holiday packages, Helicopter tour, Mountain flight, worldwide hotel booking etc. have been our specialities’ for so many years. We also offer the products for special interest tourists are Ultra light Flights, Paragliding, Bungee Jump, Home Stay Tourism, Village Tourism Honey Hunting etc. We are providing comfortable and affordable prices. We will be delighted to hear from you and will be happy to design an itinerary for you without any obligation on your part.
Why to Choose Nepal Dream Path Treks?
- Our knowledge and service will create a more interesting, pleasant, unforgettable and adventurous holidays.
- Our service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your whole trip.
- The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition.
- Our experienced team leaders, guides, porters will be very careful to arrangements and preparation of Travel and Our products are insured and properly equipped.
- With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Nepal Dream Path Treks is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural and environmental awareness.
- All of our guests feel stress free, relaxed, during arrival to departure.
- We provide you full informative itinerary with clear costing of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred.
- We collect comments and feedbacks from our guests and use them as our guidelines to constantly improve our services.
Safety & Security:
Before you leave home, Nepal dream Path Treks and Expedition Team help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
Health & Comfort:
Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition Team pay full attention to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are either over stretched or held back by incompatible companions. we provide fresh, hygienically food during trekking and expeditions .You can have Nepali, Chinese, western and continental meals. Beverages include coffee, and Nepali Tea.
- Your sensitivity for your surrounding will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines
- Do not leave anything except your footprints on the trail, and do not take away anything except photos.
- Use bio-degradable or burnable disposables to help eco and support eco tourism in Nepal.
- Do not leave waste burning on a site. Bag and remove plastic and tins for disposal later.
- Ensure that toilets are dug at least 50 meters from the camp, and cover with earth on departure.
Wish you all the best to choose right agency to plan your holidays. . . . .
Mr. D. P (Damodar Pyakurel)
Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition P. Ltd