Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Trip Route: Ghorepani,Chhomrong,ABC,Australian camp,Pokhara
Max Altitude: 4,200m at Annapurna Base Camp
Trip Duration: 10 days trekking and cities 6 days
Lodging: Tea House Trek
Meals: Full board on Trekking and BB plan on city
Transportation: Private vehicle / flight or public vehicle
Group Size: Any
Best Season: February-June and September-December
Per Day Walk: 4-7 Hour
- Varied dramatic scenery of high mountains and beautiful landscapes.
- Diverse picturesque scenery, from sub- tropical to high arctic terrain.
- Views of world's highest mountain range Annapurna, Manaslu, Gangapurna and many snow covered peaks.
- Home of Gurung and magar must of them are Buddhist.
- In the heart of Annapurna Himalayan range with fascinating Sanctuary and charming villages.
The 16 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek (ABC) and the sanctuary trek with Nepal Dream Path Treks Expedition begin from Pokhara city and is the Top Trekking in the world, the door for entire Annapurna region Trek. The trail leads towards the deep gorge between the peaks-Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhare (fish-tail) and to the dense rain forest in the gorge of Modi Khola (river) then reaching in the Sanctuary with immense walls of the mountain fortress. Annapurna area Once into the Sanctuary you will be in the midst of Amphitheater of snow peaks Annapurna (26,545ft-8,091m) Other major peaks overlooking the Sanctuary include the Annapurna south (23,693ft-7,219m), Gangapurna (24,457ft.-7,455m) and Annapurna III (24,787ft-7,555m) This area is also referred to as the Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhare (Fish-tail) Base Camp. Nepal Dream Path Best Treks return journey, descends through the lush terraced Modi Khola and finally ends at Pokhara.
- Trip Outlines
- Detail Itinerary
- Useful Info
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Guided tour around world's Heritage sites of Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive or Fly to Pokhara [950m] [5-6 hrs drive/25minutes fly]
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul [1100m] and trek to Tikhedhunga [1,450m] [1.5 hrs drive 3-4 hrs walk]
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani [2,874m] [6-7 hrs walk]
Day 06: Hike to poonhill [3,210m] and Trek to Tadapani [2,721m] [5-6 hrs walk]
Day 07: Trek to Chhomrong [1,951m] [4-5 hrs walk]
Day 08: Trek to Dovan [2,130m] via Bamboo [2,050m] [5-6 hrs walk]
Day 09: Trek to Machhapuchhare Base Camp [3,720m] [6 hrs walk]
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp [4,200m] [2-3 hrs walk]
Day 11: Trek to Bamboo [2050m] [6 hrs walk]
Day 12: Trek to New-Bridge (Naya-Pul) [1,500m] [5-6 hrs walk]
Day 13: Trek to Thulo-Kharka/Australian Camp [2,050m] [6-7 hrs walk]
Day 14: Trek to Kande [1,460m] and drive to Pokhara [1 hr walk and 1 hr drive]
Day 15: Drive or Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Transfer to airport for international departure.
Note: The itinerary can be changed or customized according to your duration of holidays & as per your requirements. The trip price will be according to Deluxe, Standard, Budget and group size so please kindly provide us your details for tailor made program.
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK MAP
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee)
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- ACAP fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Necessary equipments during the trek.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
Service does not include
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc)
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
Annapurna Trek 2016 Germany, munich
Annapurna Trek 2016
I am William from Germany and I have trekked on the Annapurna region in the starting of 2016 with Nepal Dream Path Treks & Expedition. The amazing trek of 18 days was really memorable and our guide DP (Damodar Pyakurel) was really good. He is talented guide with lots of experienced on the mountain and was full of information about the places. Annapurna Base camp is the amazing trekking route of the world and while trekking I feel that I was in the heaven. The area was fully surrounded by the mountain and hills and the people around there were hospitable and friendly. I love trekking in Nepal, and seem to be lucky for travelling in Nepal on the early of 2016, from my busy schedule I am taking some days to visit Nepal again in coming September with Nepal Dream path and this time I am looking towards Everest Base Camp.
Thanks and best regards
- Wonderful Memories of Nepal Melbourne, Australia In the past four years I have fulfilled some of my dreams to travel overseas. One of those places is Nepal with Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition Team. On my very first visit I fell in love with the country and its people. I knew it would be the first of many visits to this very special place. I have returned every year since 2010 sometimes for extended stays, each time embarking on a different trek. I met Mr. Damodar Pyakurel (DP) on my first trek and could not recommend him and his team more highly. He is an outstanding guide and is very dedicated to his work. I have had many treks together ranging from one week duration to 34 days trekking. The Beni to Dolpo, Rara Lake trek would have to be my favorite (34 days). It was both a challenging and spectacularly awesome trek which I would recommend to the 'diehard' trekker. Shey Phoksundo would have to be the highlight of the trek but there were so many amazing experiences and spectacular mountain scenery along the way in the remote far west area of Nepal were highly organized and paid attention to the finer details for client comfort. My most recent trek was to Kanchenjunga, another amazing place which is off the beaten track. The scenery was spectacular and the trek was very well planned and executed, thanks to Mr. DP and whole team member of Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition. I will be returning once again to Nepal in the not too distant future and hope to bring my family along for the next visit. I wish all the best for Mr. Damodar Pyakurel (DP) and his company too.