Annapurna Round Trek
Trip Route: Chame/ Manang/ Thorang la/ Muktinath /Ghorepani
Max Altitude: 5,416m (17,700ft) at Thorang-la Pass
Trip Duration: 15 days trekking and city 5 days
Lodging: On Tea-House / Lodge basis
Meals: Full board on trek, breakfast in City
Transportation: Private vehicle / flight or public vehicle
Group Size: Any
Best Season: February -June and September- December
Per Day Walk: 4-7 Hour
- The semi adventurous scenic and very popular trekking in high alpine valleys and trekking zones.
- Varied dramatic scenery of high mountains and beautiful landscapes.
- Spectacular view over the most admired Himalayan range of the world including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and many other snow capped peaks.
- Exploration up to the home land of Indigenous peoples with their unique life style, culture, religion etc.
- The world’s deepest George “Kali Gandhaki” and an adventurous trekking pass Thorang la pass 5,416m.
- Trip Outlines
- Detail Itinerary
- Useful Info
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour around World Heritage Sites of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive to Syange via Beshishar [823m] [7-8 hrs Drive].
Day 04: Trek from Syange to Dharapani [1,860m] [5-6 hrs walk].
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame [2,715m] [5-6 hrs walk].
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang [3,185m] [4-5 hrs walk].
Day 07: Trek from Pisang to Manang [3,350m] [4-5 hrs walk].
Day 08: Rest day at Manang for acclimatization.
Day 09: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka [4,130m] [4 hrs walks].
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang High Camp [4, 600m] [3-4 hrs walks].
Day 11: Cross Thorang-la pass [5,416m] and trek to Muktinath [3,800m] [7-8 hrs walk].
Day 12: Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni via Jhong [4-5 Hrs walk].
Day 13: Excursion to Jomsom and Drive to Tatopani (hot spring) [1,190m] [3 hrs walk & 5 hrs drive].
Day 14: Early morning bath with hot spring & trek to Sikha [3-4 hrs walk].
Day 15: Trek from Sikha to Ghorepani [2,874m] [3-4 hrs.].
Day 16: Early Morning Hike to Poon hill [3,210m] and Trek to Tikhedhunga [6-7 hrs walk].
Day 17: Trek to Nayapool [1,100m] ans drive to Pokhara [860m] [2 hrs hike & 1.5 hrs drive].
Day 18: Fly or Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 19: Free for personal activities or guided tour on Request.
Day 20: Transfer to Airport for the International departure.
Note: The itinerary can be changed or customized according to your duration of holidays & as per your requirements. The trip price will be according to Deluxe, Standard, Budget and group size so please kindly provide us your details for tailor made program.
ANNAPURNA ROUND TREK MAP
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee)
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- ACAP fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Necessary equipments during the trek.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
Service does not include
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc)
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
Annapurna Trek with Best guide and company UK
I and my girlfriend have visited Nepal from September 13 2016 to September 24 2016 and our trip was fully organized by Nepal Dream Path Treks. The company provides us best service, our guide DP was absolutely perfect and has full information about the trekking trails; he was perfect in his work. Shyam our porter was really strong he used to carry our stuffs and walk faster than us; we cannot walk in his pace during trek. Although the weather was not so good, there was Heavy rain everyday in the evening and the trekking route were slippery in the next morning but also DP Manage our trek in a perfect way. This was the first time in Nepal and Nepal Dream Path Treks makes it memorable with lots of adventure in the Nepalese Himalaya.
brilliant circular trek around the Annapurna region
We have just returned from a brilliant circular trek around the Annapurna region (Birethanti-Ghandruk-Tadapani-Ghorepani-Ulleri-Birethanti). Many thanks to our guide Damodar (DP) - he was extremely knowledgeable and considerate and spoke excellent English. Nothing was too much trouble for him to arrange and he made great efforts to ensure that our plans worked out for us and we could walk at the pace that we wanted. His expert knowledge of the area and history of the land and people made this a very special experience. Thanks also to our porter Shree - he carried our big heavy bag with no trouble and always ended at the destination before us! We can thoroughly recommend Dream Path Treks.
Arlene & Colin Sharp, UK. April 2016
Best Company with Great Guides Naomi Conner - USA
I accomplished the Annapurna Round Circuit in November and had the memorable time of my life. I have done many guided trips throughout many countries but this tour was awesome and remarkable. The trip was outstanding and trek was superb. The views and the scenery, people, hospitality makes me emotional. Though, the porters and guide was knowledgeable. Without any doubt Guide was the best, extremely knowledgeable, welcoming and I felt that we were in good hands of Nepal Dream Path Treks as soon as the trek ongoing. They provide me the necessary information and took good care of me during the trip. I have an intimacy with the Guide, porters and Nepal Dream Path treks for everything they did for me in the whole trip. I am looking forward to come for the Everest trek and also recommend Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition P. Ltd for my friends.
Thanks once again for your nice hospitality!!