Arun Valley with EBC Trek is one of the popular treks in Nepal. It provides wonderful views of Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu. It is located between the Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Parks. This trek requires fitness as well as stamina to fully appreciate the beauty of this region which offers with majestic mountain views.
Arun Valley with EBC Trek starts with a flight to Tumlingtar by Nepal Dream Path Treks & expedition. It leads to a remarkable adventure with an experience of the lifetime. Trekkers can enjoy the beauty of low Arun Valley to the high landscape of Khumbu valley. This trek follows an ancient route through farming villages, across valleys, high mountain settlements and monasteries. We can get a chance to see the classic and spectacular views of Ama Dablam, Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and also other peaks. The wildlife found in this trek is Musk deer, mountain goats, colorful pheasants, rare Red Pandas, and Snow Leopards. Pine, juniper and birch trees are common here, as well as colorful rhododendron flowers in spring. The route follows the Imja Valley to Dingboche and up to the outstanding views of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp. After this adventurous as well as memorable trip, it leads to Lukla for the scenic flight and back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: A day in Kathmandu with half day sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Fly to Tumlingtar 650 m 45 minutes with 4 hrs trek to Kartikeghat 840 m.
Day 04: Trek to Gothe bazaar 800 m 6 hours.
Day 05: Trek Salpa Phedi 2,415 m, 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Guranse 3,075 m 5-6 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to to Guidel 1,640 m via Salpa pass 5-6 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Khiraule 2,360 m 3-4 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Ghai Kharka 2,450 m via Surkie La (pass) 3100 m -6 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Pangbung 2,670 m 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Bupsa 2,800 m 5-6 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Surkhe 2,430 m 5 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Phakding 2,650 m. 5-6 hrs.
Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m 5-6 hrs.
Day 15: At Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 16: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m. Approx 5 hours.
Day 17: Trek to Dingboche 4,358 m Approx. 5-6 hour.
Day 18: Trek to Loboche 4,928 m via Dugla 4,595 m. Approx. 5 hours.
Day 19: Trek to Gorakshep 5,160 m & continue towards Everest BC 5,357 m
Day 20: Hike to Kalapathar 5,455 m trek to Pheriche 4,243 m approx 5 hrs.
Day 21: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m. 5 hrs.
Day 22: Trek to Monjo. 2,835 m. 6-7 hours walk.
Day 23: Trek to Lukla 3-4 hrs walk.
Day 24: Fly Lukla-Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 25: Free for personal activities or guided tour on request.
Day 26: Transfer to Airport for the International departure.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- Trekking Crampon (If you are going to do a trek in winter then you need Crampon for your trekking.)
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal first aid Kit.