An adventurous scenic trekking in the remote corners in the Far North West of Nepal Himalayan range of mountains Beni to Dolpo with Nepal Dream Path Treks a panoramic journey combines the taste of Nepali mid-hills and Tibetan culture to alpine and arctic zone of climate, with diverse landscapes, vegetations and culture, a windswept remote, to high snow crested ridge. Beni to Dolpo trip offers amazing rare views of both Mt. Dhaulagiri and Kagmara range of peaks.
The journey begins with a fly to Pokhara and drives to Durban via Beni. From here, the trekking will start. A trail goes with a very nice view of mountains, terraces, Jungle, and cross to the rivers. Visit Dhorpatan hunting resort is also a wonderful part of this trip. The trail continues to the northwest from Dhorpatan, passing the natural hot spring, over the several passes and reaching the Dolpo. Visit the second deepest lake in the world “Shey Phoksundo”. The trip continues to Jhupal and flies to Nepaljung. Nepaljung is the southwest part of Nepal and it is very close to the Indian border and the same day fly to Kathmandu.
Dolpo is located midway between the Tibetan Plateau and the Dhaulagiri Himal range. One of the highest inhabited lands, Dolpo is near the southern part of Tibet; it lies within the borders of the kingdom of Nepal. Sey Phoksundo is one of the smallest National Parks. Shey phoksundo National Park sustains wildlife including- Himalayan Blue Sheep, Musk Deer, Monkeys & Snow Leopard as well as the many domestic animals in the villages. The area is mostly covered by the fascinating race of Tibetan-speaking people. The hardy highlanders of Dolpo are traders, exchanging barley for Tibetan rock salt and they take their yaks onto the Tibetan plateau during the summer for grazing and the most remote, least developed district in Nepal.
The highlight of this trip is the beauty of the wild range landscapes and the surrounding snow peaks of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal, visit the isolated village of Tarakot and Dhorpatan and its monastery. This classic journey continues to the amazing country following the ancient Trans Himalayan Trade route.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- Trekking Crampon (If you are going to do a trek in winter then you need Crampon for your trekking.)
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters, and other support staff as per your requirement and our agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees are required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal first aid Kit.