Minimum Participants 2
Mode of Travel Easy
Meals B&B Plan on cities
Transportation private vehicle
The adventurous Bungmati and Khokana Village Tour are located South near Kathmandu. Both of the typical Newari Villages offer you to Experience of ethnology, traditional crafts, and temples. During this day trip, you can see the traditional houses and get the experience of a culture reminiscent of medieval times.
Khokana is popular for producing mustard oil where we can see crushing mustard seeds. You can see the large, 3-storied temple to the goddess Shikali Mai that dominates the village of Khokana. After exploring the Khokana, it takes half an hour walk to reach the village of Bungmati by passing agricultural land and the small stream. You can see the traditional typical Newari houses there at Bungmati. You can visit the Rato Machhendranath and Karya Binayak temples, and see master woodcarvers at work in Bungmati. With Nepal Dream Path Treks, Bungmati and Khokana village tour near Kathmandu is a memorable and amazing trek; you will have a lifetime experience which everybody has a dream in their life.
- Drive to Khokana via Patan. (Half an hour drive).
- Explore the Newari Village Khokana.
- Hike to Bungmati from Khokana passing through the agricultural land.
- Visit around Bungmati –Ganesh Temple, Machhindra Narayan Temple and Karya Binayak Temple.
- Return to Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Note: The above Itinerary outlines can be changed depending upon your stay in Nepal, the purpose of the holiday's plan and your interest. The cost of the package can be up and down according to deluxe, sweet, standard or normal, your budget and the size of the group. Don’t be hesitating to contact us if you have any queries about us. Thank you.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and Drop from-to Hotel.
- Mineral water.
- Entrance fees.
What's not included?
- All other beverages and food.
- Personal expenses.