Cycling Trek Around Annapurna region is one of the most interesting and memorable tours for the trekkers. Nepal Dream Path Treks is offering a cycling tour for the adventure lover. This cycling tour provides you an opportunity to view several highest and famous mountain peaks of the world such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu. It also provides a chance to see a charming village, dense forest, rivers, waterfall, wild birds and animals, flora and fauna, lake and glacier. As Annapurna is one of the best trekking routes in the world, Nepal Dream Path trek is adding more thrill and adventure trip with the help of cycle. Thorang la pass is the place which is in the highest altitude of this trip. Passing it with the help of cycle is an adventure and lifetime memory for the traveler. We will provide a comfortable mountain bike to the traveler and all the necessary gears for repairing the mountain bikes will be carried by our porter and guide. The person who is seeking to have a cycling tour with Nepal Dream Path Treks should have a good knowledge of cycling as we are performing this tour in the mountain.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Cycling trip around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to besisahar and cycling to bhulbhule.
Day 04: Cycling from Bhulbhule to Taal.
Day 05: Taal to Chame.
Day 06: Chame to Pisang.
Day 07: Pisang to Manang.
Day 08: Manang to Yak kharkha.
Day 09: Yak Kharkha to Thorang Phedi.
Day 10: Thorang phedi to Muktinath via Thorang Pass.
Day 11: Muktinath to Marpha.
Day 12: Marpha to Tatopani.
Day 13: Tatopani to Beni.
Day 14: from Beni drive to Pokhara.
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu or option of chitwan tours.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- ACAP fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Necessary equipments during the trek.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.