Tarakeshwor Hiking is one of the best and nearest hiking destinations for short refreshments near the Kathmandu valley which starts from Tinpiple. It is a part of Shivpuri National park located northwest of Kathmandu and takes 30 minutes car drive from the main city. Trekkers can start the hike from Tinpipple. Bhuwaneshwori Mahadev is a temple is a place known for its temple dedicated to Lord Shiva Surrounded by a thick forest of cedar and pine it is an ideal place for those who seek beauty in nature. Many people go there for good wishes. We also can include the Kakani hike with the Tarakeshwor day hike depending on your time and interest. The hike ends at the Gurje bhanjyang Tokha.
- The hike starts at 7:30 in the morning and walks for 5/6 hrs walk.
- Hike to Shivpuri National park at 12:30 and have a picnic there.
- The journey continues to gurje bhanjyang from there.
- Drive back to Tokha Bhanjyang.
- All transportation During Hike.
- Pack lunch.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Guide fee.
- National park fee.
What's not included?
- Personal Expenses.
- Services not mentioned in Price included.
- Tips for the guide.