Tarakeshwor Hiking is the best and nearest hiking destination for the short period of tie refreshment near the Kathmandu valley which starts from tinpiple of Balaju Bypass. It is a part of Shivpuri National park located northwest of Kathmandu and takes 30 minutes car drive from the city center. One can start the hike from Kavresthali or from Tinpipple. Bhuwaneshwori Mahadev is a temple is a place known for its temple dedicated to Lord Shiva Surrounded by a thick forest of cedar and pine it is an ideal place for those who seek beauty in nature. We also can include the Kakani hike with the Tarakeshwor day hike depending on your tie and interest. The hike ends at the Gurje bhanjyang Tokha.
- The hike starts at 7:30 in the morning and walks for 5/6 hrs walk.
- Hike to Shivpuri National park at 12:30 and have a picnic there.
- The journey continues to gurje bhanjyang from there.
- Drive back to Tokha Bhanjyang.
- All transportation During Hike.
- Lunch Package.
- Bottle of mineral water.
- Guide fee.
- National park fee.
What's not included?
- Personal Expenses.
- Services not mentioned in Price included.