Guerrilla Trek is a new trekking route from Myagdi to Rukum follows trails used by the Maoists during the war. The trail “Guerrilla Trek” is situated in the western part of Nepal which offers a thrilling journey through the heartland of post-conflict territory which provides you the opportunities to know about the people who have been affected by the commercialization. The spectacular districts with low population density are the epicenter of Nepal ten years (1996-2006) conflict and homeland of many ex-Guerrillas. Now, trekkers can retrace the footsteps of the Guerillas and imagine what it must have been like to hike and fight in this kind of terrain.
Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition offers off the beaten Guerrilla trek for those who seek unique travel experience that could long age be hard in Nepal’s well-established area. This area will be a pleasure to return all Nepal visitors. The Guerrilla trek offers a wide range of natural resources and biodiversity. 60% parts of “Dhorpatan Hunting reserve” lie in the Rukum District. The Guerrilla’s trail gives more pleasure with the addition of captivating waterfalls, caves, lakes as well as spectacular view of Mount Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Gurja Himal (7193m).
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal first aid Kit.
Guerrilla Treks Nepal
I want to thank Mr. Damodar for great guidance and whole field staff member and specially Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition to make our trip successful. We came here on September 2015. We really enjoy during the Guerrilla Trek. Friendly local people, awesome mountains view, favorable weather for the trek.