Guerrilla Trek is a new trekking route from Myagdi to Rukum that follows trails used by the Maoists during the war. The trail “Guerrilla Trek” is situated in the western part of Nepal and offers a thrilling journey through the heartland of post-conflict territory which provides you the opportunities to know about the people who have been affected by the commercialization. The spectacular districts with low population density are the epicenter of Nepal ten years (1996-2006) conflict and the homeland of many ex-Guerrillas. Now, trekkers can retrace the footsteps of the Guerrillas and imagine what it must have been like to hike and fight in this kind of terrain.
Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition offers off-the-beaten Guerrilla treks for those who seek a unique travel experience that could long age be hard in Nepal’s well-established area. This area will be a pleasure to return to all Nepal visitors. The Guerrilla trek offers a wide range of natural resources and biodiversity. 60% of parts of the “Dhorpatan Hunting reserve” lie in the Rukum District. The Guerrilla trail gives more pleasure with the addition of captivating waterfalls, caves, and lakes as well as spectacular views of Mount Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Gurja Himal (7193m).
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it means worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Windbreaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Raincoat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals are included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters, and other support staff as per your requirement and our agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees are required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water, etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears are not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staff.
- Personal first aid kit.
Guerrilla Treks Nepal
I want to thank Mr. Damodar for great guidance and whole field staff member and specially Nepal Dream Path Treks and Expedition to make our trip successful. We came here on September 2015. We really enjoy during the Guerrilla Trek. Friendly local people, awesome mountains view, favorable weather for the trek.