Honeymoon Tour Nepal with Nepal Dream Path team has been operating various optional tours for honeymoon couples as per their interest area such as trekking, cultural experience, heritage sites, jungle safari, rafting, paragliding and many more. This sample itinerary has been designed to cover cultural tour to Kathmandu, an Everest mountain flight experience, stunning sunrise and sunset views over Himalayan range from Nagarkot Hill & Sarangkot, wonderful wildlife tour experience inside Chitwan National Park, tour to most popular touristic city Pokhara as well as plenty of leisure time for personal activities and explore yourself.
- Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan are the main places of the tour.
- Culture experience and historical heritage tour.
- Trekking, paragliding, rafting are some of the adventure activities.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer.
- Sightseeing tour including private vehicle, entry fees and well experienced tour guide.
- All transportation car, van, jeep, tourist coach or flight as per your requirement and agreed price.
- All government tax and necessary paper works.
- Friendly, knowledgeable & government authorize license holder tour guide.
- Accommodation with BB plan in cities.
What's not included?
- Your travel insurance.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Any kinds of Bar bills.
Honeymoon Tour 2015
Hi I’m John I came here with my wife Jenifer from Ireland in September 2015. We have visited many historical places of Kathmandu and that stunning view of sunrise from Nagarkot was mind blowing, food and accommodation provided in Nagarkot was great. Chitwan national park and Pokhara tour was awesome that memorable jungle safari and exciting paragliding and rafting in trishuli river. I would like to thank Nepal Dream Path for wonderful management and making our precious time more memorable.