Langtang Helicopter Tour is an opportunity to explore the Langtang region and the beauty that lies in snow-clad mountains, stunning glaciers, and rugged rocky terrain in a short period of time. It lies in the North of Kathmandu valley near the Tibetan border. Our journey starts with the early morning drive to the Kathmandu domestic airport. From Kathmandu domestic airport, we head to one of the isolated, wild unspoiled places in Nepal. It takes you over the Kathmandu valley. As you head north from Kathmandu, you will experience a huge contrast in landscapes, Geography, terrain, Vegetation, and mountains. We will fly all the way to the valley of Langtang. Beautiful Langtang valley is the third most popular trekking region after Everest and Annapurna region. Lantang Valley offers you breathtaking beautiful views of Himalayas peaks- Ganesh Himal (7407m), Langtang Lirung (7246m), Dorje Lakpa (6975m), and many other mountains. Again, the valley is also traditionally, culturally, and artistically rich The key highlights of this tour are the panoramic Langtang Range with its unique landscape.
After reaching Langtang valley, we will have a delicious breakfast there and then explore the valley, Langtang ranges, and Kyanjing Gompa. Kyanjing Gompa is a Holy place surrounded by the mountains of Langtang range from all directions. The main attractions of the place are Kyanjing Monastery, the Local Yak Cheese production factory, and the very friendly local people. We will spend about 1 hour enjoying the most scenic aerial view of the Langtang region. Our Langtang helicopter tour comes to an end as we will fly back to Kathmandu Domestic Airport and then we will transfer you to the Hotel in a comfortable private car.
- 6:30 am:- Drive to Domestic Airport
- 7:00 am:- Fly north to Langtang Valley
- 7:45 am:- Reach Langtang Valley
- 8:00 am:- Breakfast
- 8:30 am:- Explore Langtang valley, Kyanjin Gompa & Langtang ranges
- 9:15 am:- Fly back to Kathmandu
- 10:00 am:- Transfer to Hotel
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in cities.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All required permits for Helicopters.
- All meals are included during the tour (Breakfast, Lunch, and Tea/Coffee).
- All required permits for Travellers.
- Landing charge for Langtang Region.
- All applicable charges for the tour.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc)
- Travel Insurance (Essential).