Lower Dolpo Trek is one of the most beautiful and amazing trekking destinations in Nepal. The 19-day trek gives you full satisfaction with charming villages and natural beauty. The main attraction of this trek is Shey- Phoksundo Lake, ancient Buddhist monasteries as well as the Tibetan plateau, and many more. This trek has become very famous among trekkers since the route opened in 1989. Trekking in Lower Dolpo offers you a remarkable and worthwhile experience of a lifetime.
Nepal Dream Path Treks start the lower Dolpo trek with a short flight to Jhupal from Nepalgunj. The trail passes through beautiful villages, deep Georges, and remote areas. The people of this region are still practicing the pre-Buddhist Bon Po religion. We get a chance to see endangered animals like snow leopards, Himalayan musk deer, himilayan thar, and many more. The trekkers have to pass two high passes: Numa La (5360 m), the highest point of the trek, and Baga La (5070 m). From these passes, you can enjoy the panoramic views of the Dhaulagiri range, Norbung Kang, and many other snow-covered mountains. We provide our trekkers with the best service making their trip joyful and unforgettable. At last from Phoksundo lake you have to follow back with the beautiful Phoksindo river on the way we passing charming village then we rich to Juphal. The next day we will fly back to Kathmandu via Nepalgunj.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it means worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleece jacket
- Long underwear
- Windbreaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Raincoat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- Trekking Crampon (If you are going to do a trek in winter then you need a Crampon for your trekking.)
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full-day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals are included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters, and other support staff as per your requirement and our agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees are required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water, etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears are not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staff.
- Personal first aid kit.
I went with a friend on a trek to Lower Dolpo Trek between September 20, 2018, to October 14, 2018, with Dolpo Explore and I can honestly say that it was one of the best experiences of my life. Our Guide Damodar was just amazing. A true professional and one of the loveliest person I have ever met and all the staffs are really good, they have always smile on their face though they were carrying 25- 30 kg. They are not a chef but the food was really delicious and they can cook a variety of food. Highly recommend this company for Dolpo trek compare to other companies.
Lower Dolpo trek with Nepal Dream Path Teams 2019
It was our first time in Nepal, We were 5 people for doing Lower Dolpo Trek with Nepal Dream Path Teams. We connect to this company by Google. They are very helpful to their client and other people also. They provide us good service with an affordable price. We will again do the trek with this company next year.