Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing Pashupati, Bouddha Stupa, and Transfer to Hotel Nagarkot.
Day 03: Early morning sunrise view of Mt. Everest massif. Day hike and transfer to Kathmandu.
Day 04: Transfer to Pokhara (flight/drive) 5 Hr. drive or 25min fly.
Day 05: Early morning transfer Sarangkot for sunrise view over Annapurna Range. And a full-day sightseeing tour to Pokhara.
Day 06: Sightseeing tour to Pokhara and evening free for boating at Fewa lake or personal activities.
Day 07: Early morning transfer to Chitwan National Park and full-day enjoy with various jungle activities. Evening cultural program.
Day 08: Enjoy jungle safari, and natural and cultural activities.
Day 09: Fly or drive to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Final Departure.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer.
- Sightseeing tour including private vehicle, entry fees, and well-experienced tour guide.
- All transportation car, van, jeep, tourist coach or flight as per your requirement and agreed price.
- All government taxes and necessary paperwork.
- Friendly, knowledgeable & government-authorize license holder tour guide.
- Accommodation with a BB plan in cities.
What's not included?
- Your travel insurance.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Any kinds of Bar bills.