Pokhara is the city of natural beauty. It is situated at an elevation of 915m above sea level and 200 km west from Kathmandu (capital city of Nepal). The beautiful valley Pokhara manifests tantalizing surrounding mountain views. Out of ten top mountains three of them can be observe from this city (Dhaulagiri (8,167m), Annapurna (8,091m) and Manaslu (8163m). The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence summits like Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) (6977m) and the other Annapurna range rising behind it create an ambience of peace and magic. The popular tourist destination Pokhara provides wonderful boating experience on Phewa Lake as well as sightseeing tour to exotic caves, gorges, stupas inside the valley. You can also enjoy the beautiful view of the valley with the help of paragliding from Sarangkot. On the way to Pokhara, one can enjoy the white water rafting on Trishuli River. You can find Gurungs and Magars, hardworking farmers and valorous soldiers who have earned worldwide fame as Gurkha Soldiers.
- Pokhara one of the beautiful city of the world.
- Boating, Paragliding, sightseeing are main attraction of pokhara.
- Gateway entrance to the Annapurna and Mustang trekking zone.
- Rafting on the Trishuli River.
- Pokhara is surrounded by beautiful snow-covered mountain.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer.
- Sightseeing tour including private vehicle, entry fees and well experienced tour guide.
- All transportation car, van, jeep, tourist coach or flight as per your requirement and agreed price.
- All government tax and necessary paper works.
- Friendly, knowledgeable & government authorize license holder tour guide.
- Accommodation with BB plan in cities.
What's not included?
- Your travel insurance.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Any kinds of Bar bills.