35m drive BB plan Hotel/resort
A Representative member from Nepal Dream Path will meet and welcome you at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer you to your Hotel and help you till check-in procedure at Hotel. Nepal Dream Path treks will arrange a meeting or a discussion program to introduce Nepal as well as your daily activities during the trek.
10am - 4pm BB plan Hotel/resort
On your request, Nepal Dream Path Treks will organize a sightseeing tour around the most interesting places around Kathmandu especially those which are listed in world heritage site.
1/2 hr Drive and 4 hrs walk All meals includes- Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner, Tea/Coffee Tea House
After having morning breakfast, we will drive to Sundarijal about 45 minutes northeast of Kathmandu Valley. From here, the trek will start on foot. The trail will enter through Shiva Puri National Park with the fascinating views of Sundarijal Waterfall and watershed which is supplied to Kathmandu valley as drinking water. The trail will gradually climb up to Mulkharka, an habitant of the Tamang community. After that, the trail will head down to the ridge through the dense forest of oaks and rhododendron to Chisapani. Stay overnight at the tea house.
4-5 hrs walk All meals includes- Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner, Tea/Coffee Tea House
Today after having breakfast, we will continue crossing the small village throughout the hill with the chirping sound of the bird during the forest trail. Continue walking passes Jhule and Chauki Bhanjyang. We will take lunch there and continue walking towards Nagarkot, one of the most popular touristic places. During the trek of this day, you will pass several small villages and terraced fields with the fabulous view of Dhaulagiri as well as Everest to Kanchanjunga. Overnight stay at tea house.
2 hrs walk and 1/2 hrs drive All meals during trek ( breakfast, lunch, dinner) Tea House
Today, the trail will descend to Changunarayan after having morning breakfast. It will take about 2 hours. We will pass through terraced fields and local villages inhabitant by tamang and newar as well as green forest until ChanguNarayan, the oldest medieval Hindu temple in Nepal. Changunarayan Temple was built in the 4th century during the Lichhavi King Mandev period. We will have lunch there and drive back to Kathmandu by private car. It will take about 1 hour.
Today is your last day in Nepal and our staff will drop you to the airport according to the time of your flight. We will ensure that you will leave Kathmandu with lifetime memory from this trip with Nepal Dream Path Treks.
What to bring
Nepal trekking route brings you to approx. 5500 m altitude from 500 m. As we go higher altitude, there will be a change in temperature, oxygen level and pressure. In order to make your trip successful, you will certainly need some trekking equipment and gears on the way.
Here is a recommended packing list for your trek in Nepal. The list will help you to be safe from weather and makes your journey fun.
- Down Jacket
- waterproof and windproof jacket
- Lightweight thermal trousers
- Rain gears
- Thermal tops
- Trekking shirts
- Trekking trousers and pants
Head and Hand:
- Lightweights gloves (inner thermal gloves and outer windproof gloves)
- Head scarf
- warm woolen hat
- Sun Hat
- Neck band
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Hiking Socks
- woolen socks
- Hiking boots with spare laces
- Hiking sandals
- Crampons if needed
Toiletries and personal hygiene:
- Quick drying towel
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Sunscreen cream
- Lip balm
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Small mirror
- Sleeping Bag
- Trekking poles
- Small day-pack for carrying your valuables
- Personal first-aid kit
- Water purification liquid or tablet
- Water bottles
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well experienced city guide.
- All meals includes during trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out agreed price.
- National Park Fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal first aid Kit.