Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour around World Heritage sites of Kathmandu and fly to Nepaljung.
Day 03: Fly to Juphal 2475m and Trek to Dunai 2140 m.
Day 04: Trek from Dunai to Chhepka 2840 m.
Day 05: Trek from Chhepka to Samduwa 2960 m.
Day 06: Trek from Samduwa to Sey phoksundo 3700 m.
Day 07: Rest day.
Day 08: Trek from Sey Phoksundo to Pungmo 3500 m.
Day 09: Trek from Pungmo to Lasa 4060 m.
Day 10: Trek from Lasha to Kagmara Phedi 4000m via Kagmara la 5115 m.
Day 11: Trek from Kagmara Phedi to Hurikot 2720 m.
Day 12: Trek from Hurikot to Nauligoth 3520 m.
Day 13: Trek from Naulighat to Chotra 3080 m.
Day 14: Trek from Chotra to Gothichaur 2820 m.
Day 15: Trek from Gothichaur to Jumla 2540 m.
Day 16: Trek from Jumla to Khali Gaun 3685 m.
Day 17: Trek from Khali Gaun to Bulbule 3182 m.
Day 18: Trek from Bulbule to Jhyari 2630 m.
Day 19: Trek from Jhyari to Rara.
Day 20: Free Exploration at Rara lake.
Day 21: Trek from Rara to Ghorosingha 3050 m.
Day 22: Trek from Ghorosingha to Sinja 2490 m.
Day 23: Trek from Sinja to Jaljala Chaur 3420 m.
Day 24: Trek from Jaljala Chaur to Jumla.
Day 25: Morning flight to Nepaljung and Evening flight to Kathmandu.
Day 26: Half-day sightseeing at Kathmandu and free for personal activities or guided tours on request.
Day 27: Final Departure.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it means worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleece jacket
- Long underwear
- Windbreaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Raincoat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit.
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals are included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters, and other support staff as per your requirement and our agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees are required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.
- Personal first aid Kit.