Kailash Mansarovar Trekking tour is one of the popular trekking trails in Tibet. Mt. Kailash is the most sacred mountain in the world where every year thousands of visitors visit from different religious communities. This trek offers the superb Himalayan views including Holy Mt. Kailash (6714m), Mt. Cho Oyu(8201m), Mt. Shishapangma(8013m). Also, we can experience magnificent views of Lakpa Ri, beautiful landscape, lush valley, Tibetan monasteries, Holy Mansarovar lake, and Tibetan culture.
Kailash Mansarovar trekking begins from Lhasa either by train from Chengdu of flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa. It is also known as Kailash Pilgrimage trekking tour includes Holy Kailash Mansarovar tour. It is said that a single Parikarma of Mt. Kailash erases the committed sins of a lifetime, while 108circumambulation will achieve Salivation. Nepal Dream Path Team and Expedition professional will arrange the Kailash package tour according to client’s holiday schedule and wish.
Day o1: Drive Kathmandu- Kyirung
Day 02: Rest Day in Kyirung)
Day 03: Drive Kyirung to Saga/4450m- 232 km
Day 04: Saga to Paryang (4558m) to Mansarovar (4600m) 507 km 8-9 hrs
Day 05: Drive to Darchen (14975ft) 40km
Day 06: Trek to Dira-Puk/5000m
Day 07: Trek Dira Puk-Zuthul Puk, 18km, 6-7 hrs, 550m ascent, 600m descent.
Day 08: End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Saga
Day 09: Drive back to Kyirung (232km) 6-7 hr.
Day 10: Kyirung to Kathmandu 150 km
- Single accommodation as per the itinerary on bed & breakfast (BB) basis.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Transportation as per the itinerary by necessary vehicle.
- Monastery entrance fee/Rongbuk entry fee
- Tibet Travel permits
- Yak and Yak man
- Emergency portable oxygen cylinder in the vehicle.
- Trip briefing by Tibet expert & entertain the question.
- Trip Information pack.
What's not included?
- Airfare: Kathmandu –Lhasa (fare as per availability)
- Tibet Visa Fee (Acceptable in US$ cash only).
- Travel insurance.
- Any Nepal Services
- Transportation from Kyirong-Kathmandu
- Expenses during any rescue operation.
- Nepal re-entry visa fee.
- Lunch and Dinner in en routes
- Alcoholic beverages & bar bills.
- All expenses of personal nature, phone calls, laundry, etc.
- Gratuity to staff.
- Services of Porterage and other vehicles in between in case of landslides and other natural calamities beyond our control and expenses incurred during rescue services.