Kathmandu and Nagarkot hike with Nepal Dream Path is a wonderful introduction and presentation of Kathmandu; showcasing many facts about the town and surrounding valley along with the historical background. The major sightseeing spots like Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambunath, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan, Changu Narayan, etc. have their own cultural, historical, and religious values.
Kathmandu valley is the city of Temple. It covers 7 world heritage sites out of 10 heritage sites of Nepal listed by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) within a short distance of around 70km. Also, this historic valley has many elegant monuments, sculptures, temples, and magnificent arts of the Lichaavi and Malla periods. During the time of the 12th century to the 18th century, the valley was divided into 3 parts; (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur) and ruled by three different kings in the ancient periods. They contribute a lot to making Temples, monuments, and craftsmanship. Kathmandu valley has been a melting pot for various cultures, religions, and arts and crafts.
Nagarkot hill station is the finest place for viewing sunrise and sunset which lies in Bhaktapur District 32 km east of tourist town Kathmandu at the altitude of 2,175m from sea level. Nagarkot hill station is famous for the best spots to view the Himalayan Range including the world’s tallest Mt. Everest and many other peaks like Langtang, Gauri Shankar, Manaslu, and Ganesh Himal. Besides, there are lots of hiking opportunities to do in and around Nagarkot for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Among them, Nagarkot panoramic hiking trail is the most popular in these areas.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer.
- Sightseeing tour including private vehicle, entry fees, and well-experienced tour guide.
- All transportation car, van, jeep, tourist coach, or flight as per your requirement and agreed price.
- All government taxes and necessary paperwork.
- Friendly, knowledgeable & government-authorize license holder tour guide.
- Accommodation with a BB plan in cities.
What's not included?
- Your travel insurance.
- International flight and departure tax.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Any kind of Bar bills.