Mike Danda which is located in the North East Nepal where the western or travelers seldom ventured or explored this region. This trek offers impressive view of the mountains all the way to “Milke Danda” area.
This wonderful journey begins with a scenic flight to Tumlingtar and then an interesting drive to “Chinchilla Village” situated in the mid-hills on the trail to Makalu and Milke Danda. This trek leads through pleasant lowland country, up onto a remote, uninhabited ridge with fine mountain views of four of the world’s five highest peaks. Wander along a 25 Km high ridge through a cloud forest and under a canopy of Rhododendrons that turn to scarlet in spring against majestic views that span east to west.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu [1,300 m] and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: A day in Kathmandu with a half-day sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Fly to Tumlingtar [950 m] and 40 minutes flight drive to Chinchilla [1,800 m].
Day 04: Trek to Mamakhe [1,870 m] [05 hrs walk].
Day 05: Trek to Barabise [1,200 m] [05 hrs walk].
Day 06: Trek to Deorali [1,800 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 07: Trek to Apung [1,930 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 08: Trek to Dhap [2,600 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 09: Trek to Jaljala [3,340 m] [05 hrs walk].
Day 10: Rest day at Jaljala for exploration.
Day 11: Trek to Milke Danda [3,662 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 12: Rest day at Milke danda for a local hike.
Day 13: Trek to Nundhaki [1,800 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 14: Trek to Chainpur [1,400 m] [06 hrs walk].
Day 15: Trek to Tumlingtar [05 hrs walk].
Day 16: Fly to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 17: Free for personal activities at Kathmandu.
Day 18: Transfer for international departure.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation with BB plan in city and Tea house or Camping in Trekking as per itinerary.
- Full-day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals are included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters, and other support staff as per your requirement and our agreed price.
- National Park Fees and all required permits.
- General First-Aid Kits for all.
- All taxes and fees are required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water, etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears are not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staff.
- Personal first aid Kit.