Saribung Trek is a newly open trekking route lies in an isolated part of Mustang region. It is popular among the trekkers and also challenging trek with its natural beauty. This trek can be done in clockwise and anti-clockwise. Start from Jomsom following upper Mustang trail and descend to Narphu Valley is known as clockwise. Start from Narphu, then ascend to saribung pass entering into Mustang and down to Jomsom is an anti-clockwise.
Nepal Dream Path starts saribung trek from Jomsom with great sceneries, cultures, religious and geographical variation of local people. The trail follows to Mustang with spectacular lands and adventurous pass. From Mustang, the trekkers cross numerous high passes like De Hults Pass (6225m) and many other mountains located in Annapurna region. This trek provides an opportunity to explore Tibetan culture in the remote area of Nepal as well as their tradition. After passing the Saribung pass 5,800m you need another one day to reach Saribung peak 6,346m.
After a wonderful experience of Saribung peak climbing, we descend to Nar Phu valley which is an original place of typical Tibetan culture. There are many passes with ice and route like Nar Phu valley and Damodar Kunda. This unique and off the beaten trekking provides unpaved trails cutting into cliff-sides, passing through small Buddhist villages.
- Sun Hat
- Worm hat (it mean worm one to protect your head from cold)
- Head light
- Sun Cream/lip guard
- Tooth pest/Brush/soap
- Down Jacket
- Long sleeved shirt
- Jumper/fleecy jacket
- Long underwear
- Wind breaker trouser
- Wool socks
- Cotton socks
- Trekking boots
- Sewing kits
- Water bottle
- Swiss knife
- Extra batteries
- Flip flops
- Rain coat/ Umbrella
- Rucksacks(For a Day)
- Sleeping Bag
- Medical & first aid kit
- Trekking Crampon (If you are going to do a trek in winter then you need Crampon for your trekking.)
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses/Camping tend in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and well-experienced city guide.
- All meals included during the Trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out the agreed price.
- ACAP fees.
- Climbing Permit.
- Necessary equipment during the trek.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.