Mustang is divided into two division: Upper Mustang and Lower Mustang, which is located in the northern area of Nepal. It is near to the Tibet that’s why the culture and the behavior and the culture of them looks little similar. Mustang Cycling tour gives the Breathtaking View of mustang.
Nepal Dream Path Treks offer a mustang cycling tour around the high Himalayas in the western part of Nepal. On this cycling tour, we will pass charming villages such as Kagbeni, Muktinath, Ghami, Lomanthang, Charang, etc. With the view of lots of skies kissing mountain our cycling trip starts from Pokhara, besides cycling is one of the modes of travel in the city area but we are using cycling in mustang as an adventure activity and provide a chance to ride a mountain bike in the high hill of Nepal. We are the best organizer of the cycling trips with professional guides all around Nepal. So prepare a time to ride a cycle with us.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Warm upcycling around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and boating in the Phewa Lake.
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom and cycling to Muktinath.
Day 05: Muktinath to Samar.
Day 06: Samar to Ghiling.
Day 07: Ghiling to Charang.
Day 08: Charang to Lomanthang.
Day 09: Rest day and sightseeing around Lomanthang.
Day 10: Lomanthang to Ghami via Ghargumpa.
Day 11: Ghami to Samar.
Day 12: Samar to Jomsom.
Day 13: Jomsom to Tatopani.
Day 14: Tatopani to Beni and drive to Pokhara.
Day 15: Drive Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Final Departure
- All transportation and Arrival, Departure transfers as per the Itinerary.
- Standard Accommodation in the cities and tea houses in the trek.
- Full day guided tour of Kathmandu including private vehicle, Entry permits, and a well-experienced city guide.
- All meals included during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Tea/Coffee).
- Guide, porters and other support staff as per your requirement and out the agreed price.
- ACAP fees.
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS) card fee.
- Necessary equipment during the trek.
- All taxes and fees required for the program.
What's not included?
- Meals in the cities.
- Personal expenses (Laundry, bar bills, water, etc).
- Travel Insurance (Essential).
- Personal trekking gears not mentioned in the contract.
- Tips for staffs.